At riteSOFT®, our mission is to provide innovative software solutions and services the “rite” way—through Results, “I am riteSOFT” (truly caring), Trust, and Excellence—to help small and medium-sized manufacturers and distributors around the globe compete effectively. Our niche is Plug-n-Play software with limited configuration, which makes it a preferable alternative to custom software for future-proofing a company’s software investment.
We are looking for an Account Management and Upgrade Specialist—who uses a consultative approach to account management—to assure our software is being used optimally to address a customer’s needs. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about manufacturing/distribution or supply chain processes; interested in staying in touch with accounts to be aware of changes and needs; driven to have delighted customers; passionate about educating customers on using software best practices to create consistent and repeatable business processes; plus have good project management and change management skills to assist customers with process improvement.
As part of our commitment to training and service, the Account Management and Upgrade Specialist will spend up to six months training in Technical Support before progressing to independent implementations, and then move into account management, where they would be responsible for assuring customer satisfaction and retention.
The goal of the Account Management and Upgrade Specialist is to be aware of what is happening with customers to identify training needs and opportunities to increase utilization of our software.
- Develop customer relationships by providing expertise and value.
- Identify, nurture, and close upgrade opportunities with existing customers. Most work is done over the phone with web sessions; however, on-site visits are possible a few times a year.
- Deliver effective sales presentations and product demonstrations when applicable.
- Create a regular process for touching customers at least quarterly. Create tip sheets and any additional collateral that helps customers as they use our software.
- Project manage upgrade implementations to ensure that all deliverables are complete by projected ‘go live’ dates. Assist customers and partners with successful installation and configuration of riteSOFT products.
- Identify customer issues and draw the right people together to work toward the highest customer satisfaction possible for brand reputation and customer retention.
- Record all customer and partner communications in the CRM system.
- Provide enhancement request and product requirements to Product Management while appropriately managing customer expectations on timeline deliverables.
- Certificate or Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred or 2 to 3 years of equivalent experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of business computing. A solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must understand field mappings such as those that occur in the process of Importing or Exporting between software applications.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to troubleshoot complex issues in a consistent, logical, and timely manner.
- Ability to look at the details plus the big picture to strategize all components of a solution, articulate processes, and set priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Desire to learn new technologies and computing concepts.
- Willing to work flexible hours occasionally to support global customer base.
- Ability to identify and prioritize own work plans and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Outgoing personality style with high level of determination and entrepreneurial passion for identifying market needs for our products.
- Ability to identify and influence process improvements.
- Ability to travel overnight on an as-needed basis (less than 10% of time).
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.