Looking for a new challenge? riteSOFT is always looking for qualified candidates to add to our St. Cloud, MN office. If you think you might be the “rite” fit, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about what it is like to work at riteSOFT, watch the video below!
Current Open Positions
Junior Software Developer
At riteSOFT®, our mission is to provide innovative software solutions and services the “rite” way—through Results, “I am riteSOFT” (truly caring), Trust, and Excellence—to help small and medium-sized manufacturers and distributors around the globe compete effectively. Our niche is Plug-n-Play software with limited configuration, which makes it a preferable alternative to custom software for future-proofing a company’s software investment. Because of this, we focus heavily on scalability, protecting what and how we put functionality in our software.
In this role, you will work with a variety of technologies to enhance your development knowledge and skills. We are a small team; so, you will find yourself doing everything from defining Use Cases requirements, improving product workflows, to peer code reviews and testing your own code—all of which helps us delight our customers.
- Architect, design, and develop web, Microsoft® Windows, and mobile applications that solve business problems.
- Translate business and functional requirements into a complete, multi-tier solution, including the user interface, business logic, and database.
- Implement solutions on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Provide second tier support to customers.
- Provide pre-sales education and support to sales staff.
- Perform first level testing prior to QA
- Maintain knowledge of technologies used as well as new technologies
- Collaborate in daily Agile planning and scoping team activities
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to learn new technologies and perform R&D work.
- Excellent speaking and writing communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, WPF, Xamarin, Blazor, SQL Server (TSQL / Stored Procedures).
- Experience developing n-tier applications.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with XML/XSLT/XSL.
- Experience developing SOAP, REST, or OData based web services.
- Experience with ERP, WMS, and LMS systems.