riteSCAN runs on a variety of platforms and devices
- SYSPRO™ version 6.0 Issue 10, 6.1, 7.0 and 8.0 Note: riteSCAN works exclusively with the SYSPRO™ ERP system and is updated regularly to ensure uninterrupted compatibility
- Windows Server 2008, Service Pack 2 or higher
- Microsoft SQL® and IBM C-ISAM®
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5 (Microsoft plans to sunset Windows Mobile in 2020.)
- Windows CE 5, 6 and 7 (Windows CE is device dependent. Contact us for details.)
- Android 5.1 or higher
Devices Supported (Windows & Android)
riteSCAN operates on computer workstations, touch screens, and hand-held mobile devices with an Android or Windows operating system (O/S).
The following Android and Windows hand-held devices are certified for use with riteSCAN:
Zebra Models (Android O/S)
Motorola / Zebra (Windows O/S)
Intermec Models (Windows O/S)
Don’t see your hand-held device listed? riteSCAN may be compatible with your device, but not yet certified. Contact us for more information.
Need hardware but not sure what to buy? riteSOFT partners with leading hardware providers to help you select the hardware devices that are right for your organization and compatible with riteSCAN. Click here to learn more.