Implementation Project Manager
At riteSOFT®, our mission is to provide innovative software solutions and services the “rite” way—through Results, Initiative, Trust, and Effective Engagement—to help small and medium-sized manufacturers and distributors around the globe compete effectively. Our niche is Plug-n-Play software with limited configuration, which makes it a preferable alternative to custom software for future-proofing a company’s software investment.
We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager—with a consultative approach to account management—to handle our software Implementations and help ensure that our software is optimally used by customers to meet their business needs. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about manufacturing/distribution or supply chain processes; have good project management and change management skills to assist customers with process improvements; be passionate about educating customers on using software best practices to create consistent and repeatable business processes; be driven to add value for customers; plus be interested in staying in touch with accounts to be aware of changes and needs.
As part of our commitment to training and service, the Implementation Project Manager will spend 3 to 6 months training in Technical Support and will job shadow in process Implementations before progressing to independent Implementations. This position will also include business analyst tasks associated with writing specifications for product enhancements and testing.
The ultimate goal of the Implementation Project Manager is to pull people together to drive change management and create process improvements. This is done by helping customers implement and use our software as quickly and optimally as possible to recognize a fast ROI for improving their business operations.
- Project manage Implementations to ensure that all deliverables are complete by projected ‘go live’ dates. Assist customers and partners with successful installation and configuration of riteSOFT products, that results in a positive customer testimonial.
- Create a vision for new process workflows using our software that will result in more effective and efficient customer operations.
- Acquire industry knowledge in order to be able to provide ongoing expertise to foster customer relationships.
- Deliver effective training sessions as well as feature demonstrations for upgrade opportunities.
- Create scalable/repeatable processes, tip sheets and any additional training materials that help customers use our software.
- Identify customer issues and draw the right people together to work toward the highest customer satisfaction possible for brand reputation and customer retention.
- Record all customer and partner communications in the CRM system.
- Provide enhancement requests and product requirements to Product Management while appropriately managing customer expectations on timeline deliverables.
- Test product updates and bug fixes prior to release.
- Certificate or Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business preferred; or 2 to 3 years of equivalent experience in a similar technical role.
- Project Management experience managing scope and timelines.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of business computing. A solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must understand field mappings such as those that occur in the process of Importing or Exporting between software applications.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to troubleshoot complex issues in a consistent, logical, and timely manner.
- Ability to be process-oriented and use logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to look at the details plus the big picture to strategize all components of a solution; plus articulate processes and set priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and remote communication skills. Be able to communicate effectively to address roadblocks, risk assessment, and milestone achievement.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and computing concepts quickly.
- Ability to identify and prioritize own work plans and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Outgoing personality style with high level of determination and entrepreneurial passion for identifying and influencing process improvement changes. Comfortable making recommendations and addressing issues.
- Ability to travel overnight (less than 25% of the time).