riteSCAN Mobile Warehouse for SYSPRO
Simple web-based plug and play warehouse management software that implements in a snap.
Get started with riteSCAN 8
Hardware & Software Requirements
Recommended Hand-held Devices
- SYSPRO version 7.0 and 8.0
- Microsft .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET Core 5.0 or higher
- 4 GHz or 2.2 GHz Multi Core (4 cores or more recommended)
- RAM: 12 GB recommended
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft Azure SQL in the cloud; Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher on premises
- Microsoft Internet Information Services
riteSCAN can run on any device with a browser.
- Browser (Chrome: preferred), Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
- Android 5.1 and higher
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What type of devices can riteSCAN run on?
A. riteSCAN 8 can run on any client devices that has a browser such as Chrome (preferred), Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
Q. How does riteSCAN integrate with SYSPRO?
A. riteSCAN 8 uses the E.Net business objects to achieve real-time integration to SYSPRO. However, riteSCAN 8 ONLY supports SYSPRO’s WCF connection.
Q. Is riteSCAN 8 a Cloud solution?
A. No. riteSCAN 8 is a premise-based solution that runs locally via a web browser. However, it can be hosted in the cloud in a Cloud Server environment.
Q. Will riteSCAN 8 run on an iOS device?
A. Yes, riteSCAN 8 will run on an iOS device with a browser.