riteSCAN Mobile Warehouse for SYSPRO
Simple web-based plug and play warehouse management software that implements in a snap.
Get started with riteSCAN 8
Hardware & Software Requirements
- SYSPRO version 7.0 and 8.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET Core 5.0 or higher
- 4 GHz or 2.2 GHz Multi Core (4 cores or more recommended)
- RAM: 12 GB recommended
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft Azure SQL in the cloud; Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher on premises
- Microsoft Internet Information Services
- riteSCAN can run on any device with a browser.
- Browser: Chrome (preferred), Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
- Android 5.1 and higher
Recommended Hand-held Devices
- riteSCAN may be compatible with your device, but not yet certified. Microsoft has sunset the Windows Embedded Handheld and CE operating systems. riteSCAN 8 does not support devices running these legacy Windows operating systems (e.g., MC9090, MC9190). Contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What type of devices can riteSCAN run on?
A. riteSCAN 8 can run on any client device that has a browser such as Chrome (preferred), Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
Q. How does riteSCAN integrate with SYSPRO?
A. riteSCAN 8 uses the E.NET business objects to achieve real-time integration to SYSPRO. However, riteSCAN 8 ONLY supports SYSPRO’s WCF connection.
Q. Is riteSCAN 8 a Cloud solution?
A. No. riteSCAN 8 is a premise-based solution that runs locally via a web browser. However, it can be hosted in the cloud in a Cloud Server environment.
Q. Will riteSCAN 8 run on an iOS device?
A. Yes, riteSCAN 8 will run on an iOS device with a browser.