Hardware & Software Requirements
riteSCAN can be used in a variety of environments—including computer workstations, tablets, touch screens, and hand-held mobile devices that meet the system requirements listed below.
- SYSPRO version 7.0 or 8.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET Core 5.0 or higher
- 4 GHz or 2.2 GHz Multi Core (4 cores or more recommended)
- RAM: 12 GB recommended
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft Azure SQL in the cloud; Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher on premises
- Microsoft Internet Information Services
riteSCAN can run on any device with a browser.
- Browser (Chrome: preferred), Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
- Android 5.1 and higher
Recommended Hand-held Devices
The following devices are recommended for handheld use.
If you don’t see your device listed, contact us for more information. riteSCAN may be compatible with your device, but not yet certified. Microsoft has sunset the Windows Embedded Handheld and CE operating systems. riteSCAN 8 does not support devices running these legacy Windows operating systems (e.g., MC9090, MC9190).
Need hardware but not sure what to buy?
riteSOFT partners with leading hardware providers to help you select the hardware devices that are right for your organization and compatible with riteSCAN.