At riteSOFT®, our mission is to provide innovative software solutions and services the “rite” way—through Results, “I am riteSOFT” (truly caring), Trust, and Excellence—to help small and medium-sized manufacturers and distributors around the globe compete effectively. Our niche is Plug-n-Play software with limited configuration, which makes it a preferable alternative to custom software for future-proofing a company’s software investment.
We are looking for a Sales and Implementation Specialist—who uses a consultative sales approach—to assure our software is the best solution to address a prospect’s needs. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about manufacturing/distribution or supply chain processes; inquisitive to uncover a prospect’s challenges and business needs; passionate about educating prospects on using software best practices to create consistent and repeatable business processes; plus have good project management and technical skills to manage customer implementations and develop account relationships.
As part of our commitment to training and service, the Sales and Implementation Specialist will spend up to six months training in Technical Support before progressing to independent implementations, account management, and sales prospecting to uncover companies who could benefit from our software.
The goal of the Sales and Implementation Specialist is to generate interest and participation in free trials to help prospects envision how their operations would be improved, convert trials to sales, and achieve the corporate buy-in necessary for successful change management.
- Identify, nurture, and close both Sales and Marketing-generated opportunities with prospects and existing customers. Most work is done over the phone with web sessions; however, on-site visits are possible a few times a year.
- Deliver effective sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Develop channel relationships and referral sources.
- Create a repeatable sales process complete with any Sales Collateral needed.
- Project manage software implementations to ensure that all deliverables are complete by projected ‘go live’ dates. Assist customers and partners with successful installation and configuration of riteSOFT products.
- Identify customer issues and draw the right people together to work toward the highest customer satisfaction possible for brand reputation and customer retention.
- Record all customer and partner communications in the CRM system.
- Provide enhancement request and product requirements to Product Management while appropriately managing customer expectations on timeline deliverables.
- Certificate or Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred or 2 to 3 years of equivalent experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of business computing. A solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must understand field mappings such as those that occur in the process of Importing or Exporting between software applications.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to troubleshoot complex issues in a consistent, logical, and timely manner.
- Ability to look at the details plus the big picture to strategize all components of a solution, articulate processes, and set priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Desire to learn new technologies and computing concepts.
- Willing to work flexible hours occasionally to support global customer base.
- Ability to identify and prioritize own work plans and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Outgoing personality style with high level of determination and entrepreneurial passion for identifying market needs for our products.
- Ability to identify and influence process improvements.
- Ability to travel overnight on an as-needed basis (less than 10% of time).