riteSCAN 8 System & Hardware Requirements
riteSCAN 8 can be used in a variety of environments—including computer workstations, tablets, touch screens, and hand-held mobile devices that meet the hardware system requirements listed below.
- SYSPRO version 7.0 or 8.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET Core 5.0 or higher
- 4 GHz or 2.2 GHz Multi Core (4 cores or more recommended)
- RAM: 12 GB recommended
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft Azure SQL in the cloud; Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher on premises
- Microsoft Internet Information Services
The following devices are recommended for handheld use.
If you don’t see your device listed, contact us for more information. riteSCAN may be compatible with your device, but not yet certified. Microsoft has sunset the Windows Embedded Handheld and CE operating systems. riteSCAN 8 does not support devices running these legacy Windows operating systems (e.g., MC9090, MC9190).
- riteSCAN can run on any Windows, Android (5.1 and higher), or iOS device with a browser listed below.
- Chrome (preferred)
- MS Edge
Need hardware but not sure what to buy? riteSOFT partners with leading hardware providers to help you select the hardware devices that are right for your organization and compatible with riteSCAN.
Run riteSCAN 8 on any device with a browser
Do you have riteSCAN 6?
Click here to learn more about the riteSCAN 6 hardware & system requirements.