riteTIME System & Hardware Requirements
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET Core 3.1 or higher
- Processor: 4 GHz or 2 GHz multi core (4 cores or more recommended)
- RAM: 12 GB recommended
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft Azure SQL® in the Cloud; Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher on premises
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
riteTIME is a Cloud solution. All you need to run it is a device that uses one of the following browsers:
- Chrome (preferred)
- MS Edge
OPTIONAL PREMISE VERSION
riteTIME is also available in a premise version. As a best practice for the premise version of riteTIME, we recommend the use of an Application Server to host the riteTIME application and integration tools, plus a separate SQL Server to host the riteTIME database. (Server hardware is not required if using the hosted version of riteTIME.)
HAVE HARDWARE QUESTIONS?
Not sure where to find handhelds or other rugged hardware devices? riteSOFT partners with leading hardware providers to help you select the hardware devices that are right for your organization and compatible with ritetime.
Clock in and track time on the devices that work best for you
Ready to learn more about riteTIME?
Do you have further questions regarding system and hardware compatibility? Contact us for details!